AllartStudio – Video for the Fine Art Professional
AllartStudio creates broadcast quality videos that give artists a marketing edge. The unique qualities of the artist’s work and process come to life in this dynamic medium.
The video can be used in many ways:
- For distribution to clients and galleries
- For grant proposals or other publicly funded projects
- As a complimentary component to an exhibition
- As an educational tool for the hosting institution
- Show it on your website
- Document installations, performances, and other ephemeral work
A standard video package includes:
- Interview with artist led by our team’s art historian in NYC
- Integration of images of scanned artwork (content to be provided by the artist)
- A musical soundtrack created by AllartStudio
Note: Studio visits, footage of the artist at work, and additional interviews may be included, however there would be an additional fee.
You will receive a broadcast-quality Master DVD of the video. The video will have duration of approximately 3 minutes.
Cost: $3,600 (taxes not included)
- Consultation to decide upon style and content of video
- The artist provides AllartStudio with any existing promotional materials and a CD of high-resolution images of the artwork
- Second consultation to discuss interview questions and finalize details for the shoot
- Filming to take place in NYC or Philadelphia. The artist is responsible for providing the shoot location. This can be the hotel room or another location designated by the artist.
- First review of video by artist
- Any revisions to be made by AllartStudio
- Final review of video by artist
- Delivery of Master DVD and return of any materials provided by the artist.